Saturday, December 6, 2008

Ones Who Entertain And Ones Who Observe

We attended a class from 9:30am until 2:30pm today. The class was titled "The Way", and it was put on by the church we have been visiting for the past several weeks, Frontline Church. 

Justin and I have been consistently moved by the sermons at Frontline Church. When I say moved, I mean that we have felt as though the words being spoken were Truth. I do not mean that the sermons made us feel good or gave us goosebumps. While I am not stating that those things are bad, I want to clarify what I mean by the statement that the sermons moved us.

After the class "The Way", Justin and I planned on beginning the official task of house hunting. We were scheduled to meet with a realtor to see a house in the Paseo District of Oklahoma City. About 20 minutes prior to our scheduled meeting time, however, our realtor called and said that she did not have the code to get into the house. We're hoping to see the house tomorrow, and we're hoping to possibly stumble on a few open houses tomorrow afternoon.

Life is moving quickly for us, and it's exciting to think of how many changes might await us in the coming days. It's also exciting to watch the number of presents increase under our Christmas tree and to think of the first married Christmas we have to look forward to.

No comments: