Wednesday, December 10, 2008

People Go And People Wait

We didn't get the house. The house was already under contract, which we learned yesterday afternoon. Justin and I are doing our best to trust God that He has a better house and a better plan for us. I am very much struggling with the trust right now because my heart is a bit broken. However, I do know that He is in control; I just don't particularly like the direction His control is steering us. Which is normal for me. I fight Him quite often, though He is always right.

There's not a lot to report in the world of Justin and Leslie. Justin is already at work, loving on autistic children and serving people in an undeniably loving manner, and I am about to close my computer and step into a warm shower to prepare myself for a day of serving others and learning how to better trust God.

Stay warm all!

Listening To: Rufus Wainwright - Spotlight on Christmas
Thinking Of: What awaits me today

No comments: